Ideas for Small Bathrooms is getting accessible nowadays, due to different designs you can gather in the internet or design through your creative imaginations on how to beautify your bathroom even if it’s small. It is not easy to design a small bathroom especially when you want to have a lot of stuff to be put in it. Also, it would be harder if you do not want it to be really narrow inside. You would want to look your small bathroom to look larger so that the users would not feel claustrophobic at all.
Here are some tips on how you can design your bathroom to make it sophisticated, functional, comfortable and user friendly for users.
- It is important to make use of all the available spaces in your bathroom. So, installing the shelves and other storage unit in the corners is a smart move to make.
- Have a bathtub that will consume the most of small spaces.
- Choose a sink that will not take up the whole space of your bathroom. Try having a single-hole sink model.
- Use solid colors in order to make your bathroom look more spacious. Lots of patterns will make your bathroom look a disaster and it will make your bathroom look smaller.
- Have a new model toilet. It only uses less water and it will fit on your small space.
- If you have a shower, choose a sliding door or shower screen. This does not require huge space and it will act as a mirror that will have an effect of having more space.
- Hang your cabinets in a more comfortable view. Use a mirrored medicine cabinet to remove bulky furniture.
To help you get started, here are some pictures for you to have an idea on how you can design your small bathroom.
1. Wooden Paneling Painted in Cream with White Walls Bathroom
This scheme is made light with wooden paneling painted cream with white walls.
2. Darkwood with Pristine White Furnishing Bathroom
Dark wood makes a bathroom look chic. The walls have pristine white furnishings. And the mirror helps to shine light to the wood.
3. Antique Containers and Vases Bathroom
The shelf is packed with antique containers and vases. A large cupboard is useful to put towels and other bathroom stuff.
4. Neutral White Paneling and Painting Bathroom
The sloping ceiling gives it the image of being small but the large window helps balance out the room. The large window allows a big amount of light to enter the room. The white paneling and paintings add character to the bathroom.
5. Simple Design with Smart Storage Bathroom
This bathroom designer chose to make the walls to have a smart storage way. The wire rack holds the towels and other stuff.
6. Sophisticated Black and White Colored Bathroom
The white wall brings fresh feeling in this bathroom and makes it more spacious. A round shower is tucked into the corner. A black and white theme brings sophistication in this bath space.
7. Blue Colored Walls with Masculine Aura Bathroom
The blue walls gives the bathrooms a 1920s feel. The blue also softens the masculine aura of the room as well as the white tiles.
8. Spacious All White Bathroom with Red Accessories
An all white bathroom can make the room look more spacious but bold country wallpaper will make a great impact to the room. Red accessories and a few small accents will complement the wallpaper.
Here are more ideas for you.
9. Small Bathroom with Seashell Decoration
10. Elegant Light Beige Bathroom
Once you found your inspiration for your bathroom, it would be easier to design it.